The GEL-NIMBUS® 25 TR shoe from the NATURE BATHING Collection is inspired by a forest's calming color palette. It's a versatile trainer for when your run takes you from the road to easy trails.
A soft engineered knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit collar construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel.
The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By using FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience with less of an impact on the environment.
- Engineered knit upper: Wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology: Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning: Creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner: Improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details: Designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber: Improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Trail specific outsole