Go the distance in cushioned support. The Omni 20 is back with its signature support and a smoother ride than ever before. With more beveling at the heel and forefoot and a more flexible outsole, each step flows easily into the next. Pair that with PWRRUN cushioning for a soft, springy feel and you have the perfect blend of support and comfort. It's the perfect ride for all the easygoing miles that lie ahead. What better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of this Saucony classic?
- PWRRUN cushioning gives you springy energy return and plenty of durability
- Extended medial post supports the body’s natural alignment with added guidance
- More flexible TRI-FLEX outsole for a smoother run
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- Engineered spacer mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- A combo of iBR+ in the forefoot and XT-900 in the heel provide cushioning where you want it and durability where you need it
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
- Category: Stability
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (34mm heel/26mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 11.7 oz (332g)