The GT-2000™ 12 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've reimagined this workhorse running style with less weight and a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot.
Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- Jacquard mesh upper
- Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability for a smoother stride
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology
- Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning
- Helps provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner
- Helps provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber
- Helps improve durability
- AHAR™ LO-HRD outsole material
- Helps improve resistance against wear
- Reflective details
- Designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Heel Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Support: Neutral, Stability