People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The Fresh Foam Hierro v6 GTX employs a Vibram® outsole, GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric in the upper, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam cushioning.
- 8 mm drop
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Snug-fit bootie upper construction
- Reflective accents designed to catch the light
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.