The GEL-CUMULUS® 25 TR shoe from the NATURE BATHING Collection is inspired by a forest's calming color palette. It's a versatile trainer for when your run takes you from the road to easy trails.
We've updated the midsole with our new PureGEL™ technology and FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. These materials help create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
Lastly, the outsole's hybrid tread pattern make this shoe functional for running on both road and trail surfaces.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning
- Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- PureGEL™ technology: Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- Jacquard mesh upper: Helps improve breathability and comfort
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details: Designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner: Provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design: Creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- AHAR™ outsole rubber: Improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Trail-specific outsole pattern