High School & Youth
All four owners and the majority of the =PR= staff competed in track and cross country throughout high school. =PR= owners Brendan and Margie have a combined 25 seasons coaching at the high school level in Northern Virginia, while many other =PR= managers and staff still coach and work as meet officials throughout the area. We are excited to support the great tradition of cross country and track and field in Virginia, Maryland and DC. Some of our initiatives include:
- We offer periodic =PR= gift cards at the start of each Track & Field and Cross Country season.
- High School athletes AND their families both earn =PR= Reward points with in-store purchases. Simply put, every dollar your family spends goes towards your =PR= reward accumulation. Earn a $25 credit for every $250 you spend at Potomac River Running!
- Every year, Potomac River Running sponsors a number of track and cross country meets, road race events, as well as hosts high school team nights before the start of each Track & Field and Cross Country season.
We are excited to help bring the following events to you in 2013:
=PR= Track and Field Schedule:
- =PR=Northern Virginia Invitational / Friday-Saturday April 12-13 / Robinson HS / Fairfax
- Nike Spring Invitational / Saturday, May 4 / South Lakes HS / Reston
- =PR= Holiday Invitational / Saturday, December 21 / Landover, MD
=PR= Cross Country Tour:
- =PR= Kick Off Invitational / Thursday, August 30 / Bull Run, Centreville, VA
- Glory Days Grill Invitational / Saturday, October 12 / Bull Run, Centreville, VA