May 10, 2017 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
On May 10th join Ragnar as they inspire folks all over the globe to “run around the moon”! Over 1,000 participants will each run 6.7 miles under the light of the full moon, and together our cumulative total – 6,783 miles – will be enough to run around the entire circumference of our nearest galactic neighbor.
At Ragnar, we’re all about doing things together that we could never do alone. While most of our events are at beautiful locations across the globe, we’ve resolved to tackle a challenge that is out-of-this-world.
How it Works
- Commit to run 6.7 miles under the full moon (rain or shine) on the night of May 10, 2017.
- REGISTER BELOW by April 26th – Participant shirts are sold out, but no fear… goodies will still available at the store!
- Gather some friends and join us at =PR= Burke for the Moon Run!
- On May 10th, Chase The Moon! Post a picture of yourself (and anyone running with you) with the hashtag #ChaseTheMoon so the rest of the Ragnar Tribe can cheer you on!
What you get!
- A sweet participant medal that includes a bottle opener (of course) glow-in-the-dark enamel and a little Ragnar logo that slides around the moon. You will love it!
- The satisfaction of knowing you joined 999 other devoted Ragnarians in doing something strange and wonderful. Who else can say they PRd a planetary object?
Don’t miss out! Grab a buddy and REGISTER today!